Trossachs National Park showcases quintessential Scottish scenery, with rolling hills, deep glens, and the expansive Loch Loch Lomond—Great Britain’s largest lake.
This small-group tour provides easy transportation from Balloch and allows you to experience the park’s highlights up close, as you drive and hike through the landscape. Your guide navigates, so you can relax and enjoy the scenery. Walk through the countryside and see waterfalls, glens, and native wildlife Round-trip transportation from Balloch in a Volkswagen Transporter Refuel with snacks and refreshments Small-group tour limited to eight travelers for a personalized experience.
- Small-group Active sightseeing tour
- Driving and Walking Tour, We get out and experience the beautiful sights
- An experienced, knowledgeable fun guide
- Transport in an air conditioned 8 seater minibus
- Guided short hikes throughout the day
Meeting And Pickup
VisitScotland Balloch iCentre Old Station Building, Balloch Rd, Balloch, Alexandria G83 8SS, UK
Please arrive 15 mins prior to booking time to allow for prompt departure. Please meet at the Visit Scotland iCentre across from the train station. Your guide will be holding a Scotland’s Wild logo so that you recognise them.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
Your wonderful day exploring Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park will begin with a trip to the eastern side of Loch Lomond. Here you’ll take in a lovely hike around the waterfront before heading to explore some fantastic views to see where the Highlands meet the Lowlands, and over some of the islands on Loch Lomond, including the national nature reserve of Inchcailloch.
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
Departing east Loch Lomond, you’ll travel towards the fairy capital of the UK where you’ll hear about it’s legendary minister and his adventures with the fairies. Traveling up the east side of Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park you’ll watch in awe as the land transforms in front of you, as you enter the dramatic land of the Trossachs. Meet some of the Scotland’s very own, cute and cuddly, hairy Highland Coos (Cows).
45 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
The Trossachs boasts spectacular scenery with mountainous glens, glorious lochs and a rich culture and heritage. So, it makes sense for you to enjoy all of that as you go for a short hike in the land once roamed by one of Scotland’s most infamous outlaw’s, Rob Roy MacGregor. Was he the bad guy that everyone thinks?
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
After an already wonderful day, your final stop will be the historic village of Luss. Here you will explore where Vikings once roamed, and learn how they managed to venture so far inland, before taking in one last spectacular viewpoint over the glorious land of Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park.
15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. We have a Guaranteed Departure Policy which ensures the Tour will go ahead, as soon as 2 travellers book on to our Tour There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Age restrictions: Our Tours are for ages 12 and up. If you have a child and would like to join us on our Tours, please get in contact directly through email@example.com
- We will be walking for around 3-4 hours on this trip
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with a mobility or physical disability
- Unfortunately this tour isn’t suitable for wheelchairs. For a tour designed for wheel chair access, please get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to create a suitable day out.
- Our Loch Lomond and Trossachs excursion Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We recommend a pair of walking shoes/boots, dressing in layers, and waterproof clothing
Not wheelchair accessible Near public transportation